Please read HERE about our new opening hours and check-in process:
To protect our guests and employees, we have developed a safety concept. This includes:
- LIMITED CAPACITY on the aqua park: We allow 25 participants per session. While on the aqua park, please keep your safety distance.
- SESSIONS LAST 45MIN INSTEAD OF 60 MINUTES so that we can rotate more often and allow more participants throughout the day. The price is $15 per session.
- We are open MONDAY-SUNDAY 12:00 - 05:00PM
- EVERY CUSTOMER NEEDS TO BOOK ONLINE: https://www.charlestonaquapark.com/. Our check-in container remains closed. Therefore, we cannot welcome walk-ins. Trust us, it's easy. You can do it on your cell phone from anywhere in a few clicks. If you have been with us before, simply log in with your customer account.
- EVERY NEW CUSTOMER NEEDS TO SIGN UP FIRST AND SIGN A WAIVER ONLINE, please follow the same booking link: https://www.charlestonaquapark.com/
- PARENTS SIGNING UP THEIR CHILDREN (6-18 years old), create an account under their name first and are automatically asked to add their family members in the same sign up process
- FAMILY MEMBERS/FRIENDS STAYING ON SHORE: Please avoid forming large groups and please make sure to maintain your safety distance of 6 feet when approaching other people or our staff members
- Please WASH OR DISINFECT YOUR HANDS before you pick up your life jacket and please avoid touching your face (good hygiene = best prevention against spreading Covid-19 or viruses in general)
- Before you hop on the water, LISTEN TO OUR SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS on the beach. Same procedure as last year
- ANY QUESTIONS? Please leave us a message here on FB or talk to our staff members on shore, who will be able to help you.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND HAVE A GREAT TIME AT THE LAKE. WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!